Our Fish and Chips
We always strive to maintain a high standard throughout our restaurant and take away at all times. With our strict policies regarding our produce suppliers which help us to maintain our standards
- We look to use wild fish (not farmed)
- When we buy fish we ensure it comes from sustainable fishing grounds.
- Our potatoes are chosen to ensure we can provide the best chips using the freshest of potatoes which are prepared daily on the premises.
- We use the latest technology high-efficiency frying ranges helping to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Our oil is continually changed.
- We use a thick cut chip for a lower absorbency of oil to provide a much healthier product.
- We actively source both local and seasonal produce.
- All our packaging is enviromentally responsible.
Remember: - Fish and Chips are fresh food at it's finest, from the land and sea to the plate, delicious, nutritious and totally natural.
Burrell's always look to purchase only the finest quality fish from recognised and respected fish merchants who guarantee that the fish they supply have been sourced from sustainable and well mananged fishing grounds. We also seek full traceability of our fish and seafood's.
To ensure that our fish suppliers are aware of our determination to fulfil this procurement criteria we insist that they write to us confirming that the fish products supplied to our takeaway and restaurant are sourced from sustainable stock.